Saturday 2 March 2013

The Gazebo (Log 1: Re-entering the gate)

I explored the initial idea and research for The Gazebo in my last year's log and since its been almost 4 or 5 months since my last log on this topic (been really busy) - there are naturally many things that I missed and would not have the time to dig up and post here, therefore I'll be only posting main concepts and developments and some of my random extravagant discoveries along the way. So hold on to your private parts and lets go.

before I start i'd like to share the craziest and best OST from an amazing game that I'm currently playing, Just click here -> Earthbound/ Mother 2 OST and you're welcome!

'The Gazebo' is the title of my BA8 project for my 3rd yr in NUA (Yes its called NUA now! so weird!). This project involves me creating a document for an original game idea, putting various types and amount of work  into it; in my case a game document (made up of narrative, concept art, gameplay mechanics, scenes, research & influence, etc), a video-demo of some kind/ storyboard-video and music.

I thought its best to first introduce the concept by showing bits and pieces from the Early draft-document & some from my pitch presentation slides.







None of the concept art to this point is the complete/ final version, so lots of things were improved and explored further.

to be continued on the next log!









No comments:

Post a Comment