Saturday 2 March 2013

2013 (Cosmic Couch, The Gazebo & My Random Indulgence)

Having not posted anything in a looooooong time, I decided to sort things out today and post the main things I have done so far in 2013.

Starting with my doodles to set myself the standard of my work for this year in January and then about The Gazebo (my current BA8 year 3 Project) and Cosmic Couch (Dare To Be Digital competition), this 2 will be explored more in detail in the next post - up till the point of where ever I'm currently at.

Random Doodles/ Practice/ Random Indulgence

Hayden in Red
(The very first piece I did for 2013)

Django in Grey
(Django Reindhart, grandmaster of Gypsy Swing)

Tyra in Pink
(Not into Tyra Banks, but I love this pose)


Foxx in Green
(Django Unchained is defo QT's best film yet)


Kurdt
(Kurt Cobain, one of the reason why I picked up guitar) 

Kurt in Blue
(Young Kurt Cobain)

Kurt in Abstract
(Trying my hands on a more abstract approach)

Everyone Is Full Of Sheep
(One of my proudest work portraying harsh reality)

Counting Sheep
(Product of insomnia)

Fats Weller in Brown
(Fondling with more abstract approach yet again)




Rainy Daze
(Drawn during Xmas 2012, from this ref http://komarr.deviantart.com/art/rainy-day-285020855
and she resembles my gf! I printed this and gave it to her eventually.)

Nqi
(Moar of my serious-faced lady)


A tree
(I'm not sure why...)

A Big Balloon
(Drawn a while back in 2012, but still remains as one of my fav piece)

No comments:

Post a Comment