Sunday 24 October 2010

11/10

One of the Tile-files I made.


It was definitely not one of those morning that I would personally want to relive, it wasn’t bad, but extremely frantic. Josh got the board physically done, we then printed everything out; the board & the tiles which involved a lot of A3s & doing a hasty side-mission to the library to get a Flexicard. Got everything barely in time for our presentation.
The presentation didn’t go down in flames like it could have been, despite the hectic rush to the very last minute situation of cutting tiles (see above picture + 2 more of that) during other’s presentation, all of us still managed to present our games decently.
The other groups did really awesome stuff, I especially liked the idea of the singing game, I thought its like Rockband all over again, on a board! which is great! I played the racing game and it was awesome as well, nothing much to change except I think the randomness of the finish line, which could make the game really short or really long. Anyway I thought everybody did really well for this 1st project, its going to be a competitive year, its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment